Meet The Team
With more than 9 years experience in the field, Peter has worked in a number of cases and fitness or health-associated centers. His specialty lies in strength and conditioning. This is backed by his unique understanding as a State and National level wrestling champion.
– Certificate III and IV in Personal Training
– Certificate III in Sports Coaching
– Certified in Fitness Coaching
Jessica has been working in the industry for more than 7 years now. She has worked as personal as well as a group trainer. She packs a varied range as coach with cheerleading, gymnastics and swimming. Her specialty lies in weight loss, as well as working to build fitness and strength in pregnant women and those preparing for pregnancy.
– Certificate for III & IV in Fitness
– MEd (Physical Education)
– Certificates in Swimming and Yoga
Richard’s more than 5 years in the health industry not just includes fitness studios, but also stint as a military fitness instructor. This includes adventure exercises and outdoor circuit classes. His personal commitment also comes from his participation in competitive soccer, which he has been playing for more than 15 years experience
– Certificate III & IV in Fitness
– Certificate in First Aid & CPR
– B Ed (Physical Education)
With more than 6 years of experience, Mark has worked as a personal and group trainer in varied settings. These include indoor spaces like gyms and studios as well as outdoor training. He has an extensive experience in strength and conditioning training in mixed martial arts.
– Degree in Advanced Nutrition
– Certificate III & IV in Personal Training
– Certificate in Kickboxing